Our Emerging Leaders Program is a comprehensive management program for the targeted development of emerging and ambitious leaders.
Conducted over 3-6 months, we will accelerate your career by sharpening your ability to tackle the most important facets of result-oriented management – strategy, marketing, leadership and people management – making you a better and more confident manager.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Today’s successful companies have expanded their insight in staff development, young employee support and career planning to actively promote junior employees. As a result, young managers and staff are often given the responsibility for important tasks, projects and management functions. This of course means that young staff faces new challenges when it comes to their management expertise, but also their management conduct and self-management skills.
At the same time expectations have also changed. It’s no longer enough to wait until something is mandated, but companies expect young staff – thanks to their holistic understanding of management – to have ideas of their own and to provide new impetus, to develop their own initiatives, to work-up projects and apply for approval from upper management and to implement them.
They expect this of you because all these things are requirements for the positive development of your career and for further exciting tasks. Good bosses with high leadership expertise develop and support their employees. They know that encouraging young staff and discovering new talent, is one of the noblest tasks a boss can do. And a boss today is increasingly judged by how well he or she is able to form young, talented employees into high potentials and leaders. The way from a specialist and young staff to a management position is not without its dangers, of course. You leave your comfort zone and are suddenly in the middle of things all by yourself. This makes you more transparent, vulnerable and you stand between employees, colleagues and senior management. And you need to create an image of yourself as a leader within your company. INDIVIDUALS can accompany you here and with programs, you’ll be taking a major step in the right direction. We will prepare you for a future career as an inventive, committed and effective leader.
The Emerging Leaders Program offers the latest insights into key business practices and the skills you need to work even more effectively in cross-functional teams, and to advance your career.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Refresh and deepen your knowledge about how all facets of business work.
- Hone your ability to focus on getting results by enhancing the toolset that makes you successful in your career.
- Help you acquire leadership skills that will take your effectiveness and confidence to the next level.
- Enhance your ability to lead and motivate others.
- Practice the tools and key principles of people management (monthly meetings, conflicts, etc.)
This practical-oriented program will form the cornerstone of your successful management career. Among other things you will learn:
- Self-management skills to successfully handle tasks and achieve objectives.
- What the tools and methods of team and employee leadership are and to strengthen how to use them.
- The basis for convincing leadership behavior, and to develop your own personal leadership style.
- To strengthen your personal and social skills.
- How to motivate other people, strengthen your own team competence and skills in handling conflict.
- To improve your collaborative and communication skills.
- How to represent yourself and your company convincingly.
- How to bring your personal goals in line with the company.
This program is perfect for managers who want to advance their career, while helping their company even more by becoming great all-rounders and future leaders. Typical participants include younger executives, emerging leaders and specialists from across all disciplines including marketing and sales, R & D, finance, consulting, logistics, manufacturing and engineering, human resources, and IT.
The program will also help high potentials and early career professionals being prepared for a position with additional responsibility, to shine the moment they take on their new tasks. And it targets specialists from service areas, who want to jump-start their career as they move to the next management level.
This program was created especially for young executives, junior management and staff, project managers and specialists from all areas of business who want to learn – in a concise and condensed form – the tools needed for good and correct management. This is the ideal course of instruction for 28-35 year-olds who are growing into more management responsibility and seeking the tools and methods to improve their personal effectiveness. And it is also the right program to foster high potentials from the ranks of young management.